i get excited whenever i have pain anywhere in my lower area

my due date is january 20th. i got really stressed out because of school a few weeks ago and almost went into labor then... now school is over and i know things will be okay so i Want to go into labor now...

anyone with me on this bandwagon?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 10:31 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• to put it out there i did get a shot to make the labor stop... i've had contractions off and on since then lol.
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You'll go into labor when you are good and ready. Your baby still has 4 weeks left. Just because a baby hits 36 weeks doesn't make it ready to come out. Mine was in the NICU @ 36/37.5 weeks gestation because his lungs weren't ready.

BTW, I'm not quite understanding what your title has to do with your details.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• im on that bandwagon, but I have like all things in life patience is a virtue...and that like previous poster stated whenever the baby is ready is when it will come...I am due jan 16th =) so I definitely know where you are coming from
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• A baby is a precious gift from GOD I know you would prefer a healty baby that comes when ready then an early baby that has to go to nicu
    jordanali

Answer by jordanali at 11:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• You might be inhibiting progress with adrenaline~ if you are truly excited.
    And if you truly want progress try to ignore it.
    ;-)
    Since it's so early, it's safer to keep baby in, though~
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I'm due January 26th and there is no way I want my baby to come anytime soon. When I give birth to my daughter I want to be able to take her home with me and not end up in the NICU. I want her to come when she is ready and fully developed.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• HAVE SEX AS MUCH AS U CAN AN LET HIM CUM IN U GO FOR WALKS AN BE ACTIVE :0)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Totally understand, I am ready for my little one to get here too. I am only 27 weeks though. So I need to wait a little longer. Sex, walks, and if you can find one of those yoga balls you bonce on, those are suppose to work good. :) Good luck!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• jebus guys. the whole health situation is taken into account. the whole nicu thing... wow calm it. this is my second and i work at a day care. i know what preemies look like.

from where i sit thought i had a night where i almost had him a few Weeks ago... imagine the fear of that situation... i also had a second sonogram to see if there was anything abnormal. at this point the baby will be about 6 lbs. on his way to 7. which is fine. i wanted to keep him in without another scare until finals were over at least (so i wouldnt have that looming over me in the hospital) and after that i decided for better or worse i would find a way to get through it if he was born early... if he wants out he wants out he wants out...

so yea now i am not scared to have him. i wont be hysterical if something starts now
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• thanx for the suggestions guys but i'm really not Trying lol. i get excited when i have a contraction .. random contractions that go nowhere suck agreed? but they are exciting from the stand point that my vomiting, hormonal self might be on to the next phase soon enough.... *thumbs up*
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010