Question for Kohl's employees.

For Xmas, my grandma got me a really ugly hoodie(for her sake I pretended to like it) and she did include a gift receipt from Kohl's. The problem is that she either ripped the tag off or it wasnt on there to begin with and obviously didnt get one with a tag. I doubt this but can I still return it w/o the tag but have the gift receipt? I dont wanna go to return it and look like an a-hole or a scammer.Thanks.

ICPclwnLOV

Asked by ICPclwnLOV at 11:06 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• Kohls has a very lenient return policy so you should have no problem~~except fighting the crowds LOL

Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:09 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Thank you! I'm going to wait a few days or several before I return the things that need returned. lol
    ICPclwnLOV

Comment by ICPclwnLOV (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Yes, it will be fine. They have a "Yes we can" policy that basically says they'll bend over backwards for the customer. As long as it IS what's on the receipt, they'll take it; they can make a new tag for it. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:22 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I have returned things without a tag there.....I have returned things with no receipt, they take everything! When my sister worked there, some lady returned used underwear and they took them with no problem. (EW!)
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 11:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• They are used to tags being off at Christmas. The gift receipt will do fine

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• Kohl's will take back anything...no questions asked. You shouldn't have any problem returning it.
    lalasmama2007

Answer by lalasmama2007 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I dont work there anymore...did a long time ago...but IF I remember correctly there is a upc number on a tag on the inside of the shirt....they shoul,d return it off of that! You shouldnt have a problem!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:54 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I had a similar thing, but they could tell from the gift card what it was, so it was no problem. Very quick and easy.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I agree there should be a id number on the tag inside your shirt i worked there last winter and they will take back anything i actually had someone come in that bought a pair of jeans from there like 5 years ago and she returned or exchanged them cuz they didnt fit her i believe and the tag was still on from what i remember and they let her that is one thing i like about kohls is they will take anything back
    anz2008

Answer by anz2008 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010