Can anyone make a bra sugesstion?

I normally wear a 36 DD , Olga Christina brand from Macey's. S.O gave me a gift card to J.C Penney. Anyone know of a brand similar or a brand carried by J.C Penney that you would recomend?

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• The best thing to do..go in, get measured, and try on a a few different brands and styles. Most women who haven't been measured are wearing the wrong size bra. I had been for years until my sister talked me in to it. As to bra brands...it's all relative...my mom loves Bali..I hate them. I love Lillyette..my sister can't stand them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• just let them hang out. Who needs bra's anyways?
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:24 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I agree with Grneyedgrandma get measure because many women are in the wrong size and they will help you pick the right bra for you.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I buy all my bras from JC Penney. I couldn't tell you one brand though. I just go and pick out some that look right and try them on. I pay no attention to brands. I wear a 36DDD
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:53 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• well i do know the 2 i have right now are the correct size i was fitted this last summer and have maintained my weight so they still fit. I live 2 hours from a J.CPenney store. I am working this week and don't have the money or time to make the trip. Thats why I have to shop online =(
    1nglmom3

Comment by 1nglmom3 (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Dec. 26, 2010