WORRIED!!PLEASE HELP!!

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE LAST MONTH AND I THINK I'M PREGNANT AGAIN.I HAVE SOME PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,SUCH AS NAUSEATED,LIGHT VOMITING,EXTRA TIRED,WHITE SLIMY VAGINAL DISCHARGE AND MY NIPPLES FEEL EXTRA SENSITIVE.I HAD MY MISCARRIAGE ON THE 20TH OF LAST MONTH AND I STOP ON THE 25TH,I WAS ABOUT ONLY 3 WEEKS.HAS ANYONE GOTTEN PREGNANT RIGHT AFTER A MISCARRIAGE AND THE PREGNANCY CAME OUT OK?I'M SCARED THAT IF I AM PREGNANT I'M GONNA MISCARRIED.I CANT TAKE A TEST NOW BECAUSE IT'S TO EARLY I THINK,WHEN IS ALSO THE BEST TIME TO TAKE A HPT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You may miscarry, but unfortunately, there isn't anything you can do about it (which I know is not what you want to hear). Just try to take care of yourself, as if you were pregnant. Try taking a test in another week or so (I know, torture in the meantime). I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had one at 5 weeks back in 2005, and even though it was unplanned and the "father" turned out to be an ass, it still broke my heart.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I too have had the misfortune of a miscarriage. It puts your body/hormones off wack. If you were to take a pregnancy test right now, it MIGHT come out positive. Your hormones may still detect it. Also if your discharge is white, or clear and stringy, you may be ovulating already and it may also be the reason for why you feel sick still. Make a follow up appt. with your doctor. If you were to take a blood test for pregnancy, they can draw your blood and then draw it again 2 days later. If your hormone levels are rising between the 2 days then you may be pregnant again. If the levels lower or stay the same, either you are not or need to make sure things are o.k. Hope this informs you a little and encourages you to make a follow up appt. Best of luck to you and hope you feel better soon!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 1:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2008