lost, confused, please help!

my test come out negative but yet, i was spotting, i have heart burn, my bras dont fit, i have headaches, my ear hurts, cramps, backaches, constantly straving, some times i cant stand certain food smells my boyfriend says my nipples are darking, im tired A LOT. I have not gotten my period in alomst 4 months. I have not seen a doctor yet and if I am pregnant then this would be bad. but if my test are coming out negative and no period then why do I have these signs!!!! please send help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor. THere could be some other reason for your body to be acting that way.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 1:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If I were you I would go to the nearest Emergency Room. I do not know if you have a regular doctor but if you have not had your cycle in 4months, you need to seek medical attention right away for your health and possibly that of another!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 1:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Don't go to the ER, but I would make a doctor's appointment. It's not likely you're pregnant, if your tests are negative, but I would definitely get checked out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would take another test, and for sure make a doctor's appointment. Whether or not you ARE pregnant, you should see someone about what's been going on!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was the same way with my daughter I didnt find out till nov. i was preggo but i concevied in sep. all the test i took were neg. so go to your doc today see what they say.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i was 21 wks pregnant before i went to a dr because i didnt know. i had just had one so my periods were messed up. And she if fine.

But you do need to go to a dr to find out what it is. Cause if your not pregnant then there is something 4m without being pregnant is a long time to be going without.

GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2008