Now that Christmas is over, what presents did you recieve?

What presents did you receive and were you surprised? yes i was much surprised. I received new tennis shoes, crockpot, fish scale, and some CDs to name a few.

brieri

Asked by brieri at 1:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• hubby gave me truffles/candles/gift card :)
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 1:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I recieved the lamp I wanted, new jammies and Donkey Kong for wii
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• the gifts my family gave me where
    1-man panties
    2-socks
    3- winter coat
    oh my daughter in law gave me pj's not any pj's but warm fuzzy pj's
    the ones hubby know's not tonight dear lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i got a $50 gift card to buy some clothes - not a surprise
    a $25 gift card to my favorite greek restaurant - not a suprise
    a big glass vanilla candle - surprise!!
    a smaller candle - not a surprise
    $40 cash - surprise!!
    2 scratch and win tickets..which i lost on..LOL - not a surprise
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I got the Lodge brand porcelain enameled 6 quart dutch oven I've been wanting, a pair of the Reebok runtone shoes, a nice necklace with 3 charms that have my kids names engraved on it, a new sweater, a wine stopper/pourer, a Starbucks gift card, and a cute pink Dallas Cowboys jersey my DH bought me. So happy with all my gifts, but even happier that the kids had a great christmas!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I asked my husband for some blinds for the window or a different security system for the house. His response was that I couldn't get anything for the house, just me. Guess what he gave me? Some pots, pans and utensils I don't need or want. Oh, well I got something from him.
    My daughter made me a pumpkin roll,her husband made me some egg nog and gave me a movie gift card. Which I really love.
    I got money from my Mom and Dad. The greatest gift was I spent the morning with my family, even my sweet jerk of a hubby.
    Flower_Mom

Answer by Flower_Mom at 4:26 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I got a Laptop from my husband, sweaters, socks, sweatshirt, pictures for the wall, book, pans, and a mouse from the kids and my mom and dad. The best was spending time with the kids in the morning.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i GOT THE WHOLE COLLECTION OF VERA WANG PRINCESS GIFT SET WAS SO HAPPY THAT IS SO EXPENSIVE GOT A NIGHTGOWN GOT MONEY CARDS GOT FRANGO MINTS GOT SHOWER GELS FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS GOT A SNOWMAN MUG GOT 2 OTHER PERFUMES FROM ESTEE LAUDER AND SOME MAKEUP A WOMENS DEVOTIONAL BIBLE SNOW GLOBES WHICH I COLLECT I REALLY GOT SPOILED A LAPTOP THAT ME AND THE KIDS WILL SHARE.
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 3:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I received a homemade softy blanket that's pink on one side and pretty cats on the other- I cried. Then I received another soft pink blanket with diamond sequences on it. It is a Princess Blanket (Dry-Clean!) I cried again. A beautiful wrap around bracelet,-surprise, a Big Bear- surprise, a special pin that says Jesus in gold and diamonds. It was my great Aunts, who was a prayer warrior like me (I never met her) She introduced her whole family to the Lord. My mom said she felt it was time to pass it on. And she said, "no one was more worthy of it than me." I cried again!!! I received a magnetic necklace that has interchanging piece. - surprised. Gift Cards to McDonald's and Subway. - surprise. Pink sparkle warm fuzzy Christmas socks! Surprise!! Ceramic word in three pieces that said,"JOY", a sign with word "Joy" and lots of hugs and kisses! I cried again!!!

WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 3:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2010