Christmas is over, do you have plans for the rest of the week, not counting New years Eve

Do you have plans for the rest of the week not counting New Years Eve parties?  not for me, It started raining again here and may again rain a few more days, so may not get any exercising outside like i want to.

brieri

Asked by brieri at 1:43 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• relaxing lol
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 1:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• ohh man..i had christmas eve and today off...back to work again tomorrow..uuuuuugh
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• For me, as part of my faith, it's still Christmas season - and is through the end of the year / just into the New Year - so for us, it's not over yet :-)

But, even aside from that, we're celebrating my dh's birthday on the 27th and getting ready to celebrate my ds's 18th birthday just after New Years as well :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:48 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I'm entertaining my father-in-law for the next few days, then Wednesday we're flying to our hometown to spend some time with family. SO looking forward to the trip!!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I am going to be getting my house back in order from all the holiday craziness, lol. Then Thursday is the day I go out to run all my errands and all my shopping for the pay period. DH will be gone for training Monday-Friday and he'll get back Friday afternoon sometime so it will just be me and the kids. We'll probably have a few movie nights, and just hang out at home.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:04 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We haven't done Christmas with our kids yet, we will do that when we get back in town later on today. Then it is back to work for me. I have a training class to conduct all week, so it won't even be an easy week :(
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We still have Christmas today and then relaxing Monday and Tuesday. Have to work Wednesday-Friday and the Christmas again next Saturday.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i took this sunday and next sunday off just so i can relax and clean up and have family time :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• DH wants to see his niece, Hannah. Hannah wants to see the baby. We live in OH. Visiting from TX and going back Tuesday. DS wants to use his Wal-Mart gift card...he wants a snowboard if he has enough.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2010