What is going on?

What is going on with neighbors? How is it anyone's business about how much their neighbor receives or doesn't with hand outs and such? I am disgusted that there are mothers out there questioning their own neighbors way of life. A word to the moms that really care about what and how your neighbor acquires their bill money is in no way your business. For those of you planning on wrecking someones way of life better make sure you check your inventory first. Sure, you can go anonys. to report suspension, but will it really make you feel like a civic duty has been done for the day. Wake up! The person accusing is usually the one that gets the short end of the stick. Is the neighbor really that bad if they get assistance? Are they falsely giving information?  Will I get a bump and a high five, if you agree?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 3:03 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• What people do...if it doesnt effect me personally then let them live their life....
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 3:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• That is why I keep to myself
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:21 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Of course there are those out there that are scamming the system and I understand the "live and let live" concept but what if the law was being broken in some other way, for instance, you witnessed a shoplifter? Would you speak up then or would you live and let live? Wrong is wrong so where do you draw the line???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• If someone is scamming the system, then it affects the neighbors who are paying taxes or who are legitimately getting needed help. If you aren't doing something you shouldn't be doing, then you would have nothing to be upset about, no matter what the neighbors did.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I must have missed something...
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Shop lifters? That isn't the same, scamming is not for you to decide, what is up with thrashing of the less fortunate. How does anyone know all the details of another persons life? I say "mind your own business." The biggest scam is getting ppl suspicious of their neighbours. Who cares what the Jone's are doing. I am an American and feel like ppl are constantly badgering about the stupidest crap! Whatever! Keep in mind that there will come a day when judgement will come upon us all. I live my days to the best that I can and hope for the best for ppl. Taxes! Are you kidding me. Tax money is frivolously spent, the little ones are left to suffer. Just another reason to get ppl interacting for all the wrong reasons instead of making solutions.

sexyfancyface

Comment by sexyfancyface (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2010