can I get abnormal cells treated while pregnant

I am only 2months pregnant and have to have adnormal cells treated after the last one was a biopsy is this ok to get done while pregnant

Traceyd441

Asked by Traceyd441 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what the procedure is that you're going to have done so I can't say for sure. If you're concerned though I would talk to the doctor performing the procedure. They should know if it's safe to do while pregnant.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I dont know if someone can help me understand this or how to find out more. I recently got a married a year ago. my husband was deployed but he came back. he came to see me for a week then he left to the state where he arrived from iraq. he went back because he went active duty but he had told me he would be there only for a week and he has been over there for 4 months. he lost the cell phone a 3 weeks ago and when he calls he says he will be back soon. i dont with who to talk if this is normal or not.
    Anonymous

• My dr wouldnt treat mine while I was pregnant. If you are talking about the LEEP(what I had done) or the freezing of the cervix...they shouldnt be able to. It causes lots of bleeding and stress on the cervix which can cause it to dilate soon. It can result in a miscarriage. My dr told me we would have to wait until after I had my son...which is what we did. Good luck....pm me if you have any other questions....I have been through the abnormal cell scene lots
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2008