What were your child/childern reactions to what you gave them?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 3:13 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Haha! They were so happy! They got a Hammerhead go kart and rode all day! My son said it was the best Christmas he ever had. That made Santa really happy, too. ;)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The look on their face when they opened the Wii we bought for them made the day. They thought we were not getting them anything because neither of us wanted to celebrate Christmas after what happened to my dad on Thanksgiving.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:24 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• They loved their gifts, we got them what they asked for. We usually have them make out a Christmas list for us.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:43 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• He was very pleased, lol. His face lit up, he got so excited. The "best" gift this year was a train set from my mom - he just can't leave it alone. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My son was so appreciative of his games for his nitendo ds and my one yr old daughter could not stop walking around with her fisherprice cell phone and holding it to her ear!
    cocoamom03

Answer by cocoamom03 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• THE YOUNGEST WAS ELATED SO HAPPY WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN HE GOT A NEW LAPTOP AND A PORTABLE DVD AND CLOTHES ANDCDS LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT JACKIE EVANCHO AND JUSTIN BIEBER AND HIS FIRST REAL LEATHER WALLET. MY OLDEST IS 25 HE GOT A LOT BUT DOESNT JUMP AND DOWN HA HA !!!!!q!
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 3:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2010