How would you prepare for a family portrait?

2 teens boy girl and 2 kids boy girl and my dh and I

1. What colors
2. Where and cheap
3. Can you buy ALL of the pics but small sizes so it won't b 2,expensive.

Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1. We did black turtlenecks with jeans then had most of them printed in black & white. We did another set once with jewel-toned shirts and jeans. As long as the colors coordinate it shouldn't be a problem. Don't put one person in white then the rest in colors b/c the one in white will really stand out. 2. I can't really help you here because we use a local studio for our pictures. I think Sears and JCPenney are supposed to do pretty good pictures, and there are usually a ton of coupons to purchase them by the sheet. 3. I think they'll let you buy as many as you want, but they would probably want the same picture on a sheet.
    London3

Answer by London3 at 6:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Wal-Mart
    Try to stick w/ everyone wearing same colors. We had ours done in the fall. We went w/ fall colors. We just did the boys.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Here is the Wal-Mart pics of them together. They had individual pics taken also. I bought wallets of them and different sizes w/ all three together.

horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2010