VERY CONFUSED!

Hey i would like advice on something. I have had this old lover of mine whom we were good friends for a long time but then we kinda went our seperate ways. Heard he got married but now i believe he is divorced. I feel deep down that we somehow belong together. I think that we do have connections to. I just recently found his address and wrote him a letter to see how he is doing. i am wondering if anyone kinda understands what i am going through or maybe went through same thing. Did i make a good decision by sending him a letter? What would you ladies have done?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• When you wrote the letter what where your intentions? to be a friend or to pursue him? Walk slowly. If he's just ended a relationship he may have baggage that you don't want to deal with. I know how you feel. I had male friends I loved, but the feeling wasn't mutual. They married someone else. Looking back, I think I was lonely and was comfortable searching for something I already was familiar with. I'm glad I didn't marry them. They're all divorced! LOL Me on the other hand, I asked God to pick out a husband. (I'm not religious-someone suggested who knows a man's heart better than God?) Anyway, the long & short of it, these women prayed 4 a husband 4 me. 4 mo. later I met mine. We've been married 30yrs. He spoils me rotten & is my best friend. He loves me unconditionally & has stood by me even when over 1/2 of our marriage I've been ill. I'm so blessed. I pray God brings a man who will love you too! Even if it
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 3:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• well...if thats how you feel...then hey you never know huh! Maybe it will work out! GL!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 3:37 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• thank you, i definatly would love that. I am trying to positive in hopes that he writes back to me and its a good letter.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 3:39 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• if he fealt that way..... he would be writting you the letter
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 3:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• ok that makes sense but i wanted to take the first step and find out how he was doing. I am constitently having dreams about him about us seeing each other and talking for hours to one another and seeing what we want for the future. Sometimes its as if i can feel him thinkin about me and sometimes i feel the way other people feel and also pick up on things like like they are thinkin about things or there upset or maybe not feeling well, its kinda weird.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 3:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• That was an awesome reply and that is exactly what i want. I would like to be friends again and if it pursues to more than great but at least to be friends would be cool to. Thank you. I want someone who really gets me as i would get him. LIke the move Jerry Mcquire, you had me at Hello.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 3:57 AM on Dec. 26, 2010