How many light switches do you have in your bathroom??

I was just thinking about how annoying it is to have 4 in my tiny little bathroom. My children (3 +6) have to turn every single one on when they go to the bathroom too, and they dont always turn them off.

perksmom

Asked by perksmom at 1:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've got 3....

One for the fan, One for the lights over the sink, and one for the lights in the tub
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 4 light switches?? they all work differant lights? we have 2

lol that just made me think of something that happend today. I was a my grandmother inlaws and she has like 6 switches (four by the door. one by the bathtube and one by the toliet. I looked around for a min and just desided to switch all of them off. I walked into the living room and my husband ran through the frount door into the bathroom and flipped one of the switches up. I was like SORRY did know I was not sup. to turn off the light He said no thats not it. come to find out 2 of the switched are Emergency switches and it makes the worst scretching noise out side and alerts the police... I felt really stupid explaining what happend to the cops..
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 2 in the downstairs(fan and light) and technically 3 upstairs(fan and light in the actually bathroom and then the lights in the room with the sink)
    Ginger-Snaps

Answer by Ginger-Snaps at 1:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• ya, 2 switches actually go to the same ficture but one turns on the fan + light and the other is the other light in the ficture. One goes on for a light at the mirror and the other is above the washer and dryer.
    I removed the bulb that runs with the fan so we can have the fan on without having a light on for a stinky hubby lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• one for the light is outside the bathroom door..and the fan switchy thingy is inside
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 4 actually. And ours is tiny as well. 1 for the overhead light. 1 for the fan. and 2 different switches for the two sets of lights by the mirror. My stepson used to turn them all on and he was 16 and didn't turn them off. My hubby always turns on the fan and overhead light and I just turn on the overhead. I cant stand lights being on. Although right now i have the fish tank light on, the living room light, the kitchen light, the stove light, and the one above the sink. lol. Im a hypocrite.
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 6:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2008