What's the best christmas present you got, what s the worst?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• the other night i couldnt go to the gym because of the snow....(im trying to lose my baby weight) so i was so upset... so what did my husband get me for xmas? he turned the basement into a gym complete with dumbbells weight 5-30, a workout bench, barbell, treadmill, pull up bar, resistant bands, and p90x.... i couldnt ask for more
    thw worst? soap
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 3:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The best? All of my family together for Christmas. The worst? My husband's family's drama.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The Best - My kids & grandkids over at my house on Christmas Eve and all of my gifts i got from my DH & kids & grandkids.
    The Worst - Listening to my Aunt's mouth talking and bragging about all of her bargains and deals she got. She is addicted to shopping and buying bargains. And buys stuff just so she can brag about her deals. Also my Aunt got me a Monkey clock, it is ugly as sin, it's something she got on clearance sale for few bucks.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The best was my parents bought me a beautiful set of dishes, 8 place settings. I have a 3 setting set LOL
    The worst wasn't a present but my husband not being home, for the last 5 weeks and another 5 weeks to go until we are back together as a family....when I heard the song, Santa have you seen my soldier (for the first time this year) it made me happy to know I am not the only wife, fiance, gifrlfriend who feels the way we do and glad there is a song out there for us!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:17 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The best was getting to stay home for the holidays and not having to see my inlaws (first time in 18 years!). The worst was the towel "set" my MIL bought for hubby and me. One bath towel, one wash cloth and one hand towel and in a color that doesn't match anything else we have - lime green. But, it worked out fine, our older daughter loves the color so they will go in the upstairs bathroom for the kids.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:03 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The best-Watching my children get so excited opening and enjoying their gifts. The worst-a cold, the worst I've had in years.
    :o( But we're getting snow! (Big deal here) so that a good thing-til it turns to ice lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2010