im 8days late,what can be the cause?

I had my tubes tied 19mnths ago,I would be shocked if I might be pregnant but will be dissapointed if I'm not,I don't know what to think anymore

mystique159

Asked by mystique159 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, I would take a pregnancy test, just to be sure. If it's negative, I would call the GYN, especially if you're normally very regular. He/she can advise you.
    tel4him

Answer by tel4him at 4:55 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Thanx
    mystique159

Comment by mystique159 (original poster) at 5:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Are bodies change as we get older even in our late twenties our cycles often start to become less predictable. I would give it another week and then take a pregnancy test just to be sure.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:46 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• stress could be a cause. Honestly, a pregnancy test is the only thing that ever puts my mind at ease, even if Im sure Im not pregnant.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:13 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• if you have a new sex partner and he is cumming inside of you then your body migth be reacting to it if not then i dont know .That happen to afriend of mine
    leocadio

Answer by leocadio at 6:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• It can be from stress as well. Talk to your gyn. And do a prego test just in case. :)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 7:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• you need to take a test and call your ob. *If* you were pregnant then there is a good chance it would be tubal and *May* not show up on a pregnancy test. All of this is VERY slim. I was told a I had a 20% failure rate and with in THAT 20% there was a 20% chance a baby would be viable. My chances were greater than most due to my age. I was 27 at the time of surgery.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• It might be a hormone imbalance but you could always take a pregnancy test to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Take a test moma :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Late periods can also be caused by stress.... Christmas alone would be enough to make you a little late.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010