Friend?

My 'friend' of the very long time ago came to visit, she brought her partner with her as well. At first she acted nicely, but then yet by the end of her first day she started giving me and my daughter orders- she ordered her to be quet in a very mean tone, she stated that my daughter needs to stay away from her bad in absolutely mean voice (even her partner noticed that), then she 'ordered' me to stay home while she and her partner go for more sightseeing.

She is childless (works as a nanny with young children, though), as well as her partner and my daughter is visibly annoys her partner by simply presence- we went to the Sea world and they sitted separately at every show (to their defense -they eat their own food, my firend eated snakes that I bought, but her partner simply refused). They of course had initially an option to stay at the hotel, knowing I have 6 years old. I frankly feel used, since instead of interacting with me my friend 'ordered' me join my daughter to sleep (in my own house) and told that she WAS promised the FREE trip to the zoo (we have membership and I offered her free passes) no matter what wheather (rain) or other obstacles (my daughter) can be. They stay in my house until the day after tomorrow and I frankly do not know how to interact with them...I am thinking letting them in to the zoo and splitting right away...any advice?

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 5:43 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't let anyone be rude with my child espec not in my home. I would talk to them first time nicely, second time mention the hotel. Probably you can hold on until tomorrow now. But I wouldn't invite them around anymore. Go to the zoo and split up right away. On this way you and your daughter will have a nice day:) And don't listen to her. She will be the past in two days:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 6:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I'd ask them to leave! That is not a friend.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:06 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Why are you feeding your guests snakes?
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:24 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I think snakes should have been snacks. lol
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• She isn`t a very nice friend. Time to make a new friend.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Have you heard the term frenemy? I´d let her go.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I'd have told her to leave. Well, hubby would have kicked her ass out. Split up at the zoo. And end the friendship as she is leaving. Walk her to the door, and tell her that you don't appreciate her attitude, and that you no longer want her friendship.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• well, it went like this. We spent some times together at the zoo and then they decided to leave one night earlier by themselves.
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2010