Is it normal?

not to feel pregnant? I am almost 7wks and aside from the tender boobs, I feel fine. So sickness at all...has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt completely "normal" with my first child. No morning sickness whatsoever, no heartburn, no major weight gain, no sciatic nerve pain, hemrhoids, etc. My breasts were tender the first few weeks and that was it. Yes, you can feelcompletely normal when you're pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yes, it's completely normal. I never had anything other than sore boobies with all three of my pregnancies. I never felt pregnant until I was far enough along to feel movement and show.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:14 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• It is completely normal.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I felt normal too but happy.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I don't think I really felt pregnant until my 2nd trimester.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:00 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I never really had any symptoms with my first. I didn't start actually feeling pregnant until I started feeling him move (and then when I started eating everything in sight...lol). It's completely normal either way and doens't indicate that anything is wrong. Be grateful, and just don't have any similar expectations if there's a next time around, since every pregnancy is different. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I was like that with my second. My first was non stop nausea and puking...then when my son only caused the slightest of stomach aches and for only like a week...I was SURE something was wrong. I kept waiting to feel pregnant...and it didn't happen until I started showing and feeling him move. Totally fine.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I didn't get sick or anything with my two kids. All I can say is that everyone is different. So I would Be happy about not being sick and enjoy the pregnancy
    ollababy1

Answer by ollababy1 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I didn't start getting morning sickness until about 10 weeks. It is different with everyone and every pregnancy. :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2010