How good of a neighbor are you??

We get along great with the neighbors to the left of us. We help them they help us. We watch their house they watch ours. We do the BBQ thing together. They are more than friends and neighbors they have become family to us. My DH is a mechanic and he fixes their cars . Neighbor is an electrician he helps my DH with those things, In fact neighbor just walked past our house with the snow blower no shoveling for us today....I think I will send over a plate of cookies for them.....its nice to have neighbors like them

justgrape723

Asked by justgrape723 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• i keep to myself! i don't blow leaves or trash into the next yard, i don't allow the dog to poop/pee in someone else's yard. i wave 'hello'..sometimes. i compliment them on their flowers/grass/kids/etc.
    we've only lived here 3 weeks, haven't seen either neighbor(to the north/south) more than twice..but i am going to go across/down the street to speak/introduce myself to that neighbor..she sent her dh over with goodies a few days ago, to welcome us! nice, eh?!?!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I am a great neighbor

Answer by older at 8:41 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I have always loved my neighbors, but I'll tell you it's straining! If you end up in an arguement, or upset about something, I pray you don't have a mortagage! I moved here 3 years ago, and my family got along great w/ all my neighbors, we would hang out separately w/ each of them. In fact last Christmas my husband got a flat screen tv from the one, and my kids were adored by them. I helpped w/ one when she got cancer, and watched her kids constantly. Well I got pregnant this year, and I haven't been feeling well, I haven't been visited, I haven't been called, and it's ridiculous for a family who said we were like adopted family members. It's just ridiculous to me. I know I'm just pregnant, but for goodness sakes, they could pick up a phone.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 8:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We've lived here since May and have met the neighbors, but none are very neighborly. There might be an occasional wave, but that's it. Now, there's kid that lives across the alley that was overly friendly and wanted to be here all the time and would stand right outside our fence and watch through our windows. We put an end to that.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:36 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I'm a great neighbor...we leave our neighbors alone & they leave us alone...just how we like it!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:23 AM on Dec. 26, 2010