KIds say the darndest

my 7 y.o. is learning about family traditions in school (2nd grade) So we parents had to discuss some of our traditions with them. Of course it was close to Christmas so I talked with him about those traditions......
On Christmas eve we (the kids) open 1 gift. This year my son says ..."mom I think we need to change the Christmas eve tradition...... I am thinking ?????????huh? why? he says to me.......
I think we should open 2 gifts on Christmas eve.......LOL
Nice try buddy...ROFL
share some of the funny / cute things your kids have said to you

Asked by justgrape723 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL My 5 yr old was singing Christmas songs yesterday - it was SO cute.... but he was singing "Feliz Navidad"

and here's what we head...

Feliz Dotty Dot - Feliz Dotty Dot

LOL The "from the bottom of my heart" part was just too precious - but the whole thing was so funny.

Answer by AAAMama at 9:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The other day, 5yo said, "when you die in 35yrs, I'll be sad and miss you. " I said, "well, I will be, too!"..he said, "but then, I'll get a new mommy, to give me sugars&hugs, so I'll be ok. Don't worry about me, ok, momma?"

Answer by dullscissors at 9:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Lol.

I hide my daughters gifts in my room under a pile of blankets and comforters and I didnt want her to see them or feel them so when she came in my room I said " Get outta here!" and she looked at me and said " Mommy, I am not a bug" Lol because whenever I see a bug I yell 'Get ottaaaaa heerre"

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Lol and shes 3..forgot to add that

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• When my daughter, who is now 23 was about 4 or 5, I was separating eggs to use the whites to make a merangue on a pie. As I was going through the motions, separating the yolk from the white, Breezi was standing and watching me. Finally, she says, "Momma, what are you gonna do with all that egg juice." She thought I was juicing the eggs! LOL.

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• awww how smart:)

Answer by premiemom18 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• laughingMy 5 yr old dd says to her grandma when she first saw her sister at the hospital "Those doctors didn't give my sister any teeth."

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:50 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• In the car the other day my 2yr old told my 10month old (who was crying) "Nona! stop go night night!"

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My 3 y/o daughter is obsessed with "growing up" like mommy. I had been teaching her the proper names for her private areas. We were sittin on the porch one day and she says to me, "Mommy I can't wait to grow a giant vagina just like you" I thought I was gonna die from laughing so hard.

Answer by a_brown23 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I was arguing with my dd about something and I said, "Frankly, I don't care." She said, "Don't call me frankly." I was speechless.

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010