DUE DATE DEC.22nd

Any of you ladies due on or around my due date? If so how's your pregnancy going? They are expecting me to deliver early and I have GD (gestational diabetes) so if i dont deliver early ill be induced! Thats my only complication! Im already dialated 1cm lol! Im so ready because all the pain im having in my back and aches everywhere! Who else? We're ALMOAST there though! OH YEAH and i've been admited to the OB floor 5x already LOL!

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• JUST 2 YEARS AGO I HAD A BABY ON DEC.22 SHE IS CONSIDERED OUR CHRISTMAS BABY.WE ALWAYS HAVE HER B-DAY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH NUT ON HER B-DAY WE GIVE HER A CAKE JUST SO SHE KNOWS THIS IS HER REAL B-DAY .AND DONT FEEL ALONE I HAD GD TOO IT WILL BE WORTH IT AFTER ALL WHEN THAT BABY IS BORN ...GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS WRITE ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW HOW THE BABY AND U ARE AFTER BIRTH
    prodmotherof4

Answer by prodmotherof4 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 10 years ago I was expecting a December baby, and I was really worried it would be close to Christmas. I was afraid family would not celibrate it as much if her birthday was close to the holidays. She was born on Dec. 16, smack dab on her due date! Good luck with your baby!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 1:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My nephews b-day is dec 22. my sis had a c-sec and came home with him christmas day. we were so excited. Congrats..yes you are almost there. I hope everything goes ok for you. And injoy your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm due on December 20th *high five*
    I'm doing pretty good. If I overwork myself I get HORRIBLE pelvic pains. I think my daughter has moved up more towards my belly button so her head isn't pressing on my pelvic bone all day. I have sleep issues, my back always hurts and it's really hard to turn over because my boyfriend sleeps like two inches away from me (lmao). Benadryl is a lifesaver!

I'm really sorry you have GD! I was convinced I was going to get it (I'm overweight to begin with) but my test came back at 92, I was shocked to say the least. Hopefully you'll be able to at least make it to 36 weeks and delivery naturally, I hear being induced sucks >:(

And yay for Christmas babies! It's going to be hell later in life when we have to do their birthday parties...but at least it's all good this year, right? haha =D Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• That's my due date! They plan on inducing me on November 24th though because he's estimated pretty big already. I'm still not sure how I feel about it quite yet. I've got a normal appointment on Wednesday and have three pages of questions to ask the doctor (little notepad pages, but still) haha.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am due January 6th which is later than yours but they are expecting me to deliver early too. I had my first at 36 weeks and they have me on medicine to keep the contractions at bay. I went into labor at 29 weeks and since then I am on semi-bed-rest. They have talked about inducing me sometime in mid-Dec but I am not for sure how I feel about it. I go back to the doc tomorrow and I've got some questions to ask. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
    RoseAsh

Answer by RoseAsh at 11:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2008