Help finding a group

Looking for a group to help me through this particular part of my life.
A group about sharing custody- but not BATTLING for custody. Just sharing. Preferably for tween kids, but all ages is fine too. I can't look it up myself, my patience is seriously thin.
My 11 y/o daughter has asked to live with her dad. I have no reason to say no. It's his daughter too. But it hurts. A lot. I'm looking for a group where I can talk about this kind of stuff, but I'm really not interested in bashing my ex to pieces.
Searching for groups on CM is a loooooong process with false starts. Before I commit to that process... does anyone know of a good group?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Look in the find groups, then type in Custody.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I tried that. Found a lot of groups on how to win a custody battle and how to get what you want. That's not what I wanted. I'm just looking for someone in a similar situation.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• in some of those 'custody" groups there's also alot about living with shared custody and how to handle it.
    Anonymous