Sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant does that happened to any body else?

Sometimes I forget I'm prego and do things I should b doing without a rush I put music to clean d house that motivAtes me but I clean so much I only notice when I feel without breath so I have to take lots of breaks and relax one of many things does this happens to any one ? I mean I do b tired alot that one of my symptoms but then I say I have to clean bcuz I can't see a mess Nd ofcourse is d day after Xmas ( lots of mess)

May787

Asked by May787 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• When I was pregnant, with my first, I would often forget I wwas pregnant. Even after I was showing, until, I looked down and saw my big belly. But I don't remember if I had to take a lot of breaks when I was doing something or not.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 10:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• no never forgot
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:25 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I can't wait to be pregnant! We are trying for our first, can't wait to see what it 'feels' like :)
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 4:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010