There's no such things as perfect family, does any one agrees

Not in d family we have made but d whole family brothers sisters in laws there's always one that we don't like or some one that just doesn't fit in d family making d family not get together in special occasions most of d time. My family doesn't get together as before for most Xmas or to celebrate new years it use to b special u want to b together wit ur mom and brothers sucks sometimes they had made their own lives I mean I did have a hubby and kids but always love to get together and celebrated as before!!

May787

Asked by May787 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• Nothing is perfect except GOD
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I agree!

Answer by older at 10:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• nothing can stay the same forever, make new holiday traditions....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Well, I am perfectly happy with our little family (hubby, our two daughters and myself). That is who I consider my family. I don't claim hubby's family as my own (after years of being treated like an outsider, I am happy to NOT fit in with those people) and my own family lives far enough away that we don't see them very often anymore.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:33 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I think you can be happy with your own little family unit - those who live under the same roof, etc. But I think when others are brought into the picture it just gets more and more complicated and there's more and more room for issues....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 26, 2010