How did every one spent their Xmas?

Wit who or at whos house?

May787

Asked by May787 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• It was great, except for my cold!

Answer by older at 10:11 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We spent the day at our house. I refuse to drag kids out of the house away from their new toys to travel other places. We stayed at home had a nice dinner an played with our new toys
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• at my home with my children and their families, opening a lot of great gifts, and enjoying a great dinner!
    SBEK

Answer by SBEK at 10:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I was home with my daughter and her dad and his sister and mom came over for dinner. I was nice and I enjoyed it with them all especially with my daughter.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's, and the grandparents came up and we spent the morning/afternoon together. My husband had to go home since he's supposed to work this weekend, but the boy and I are spending a few days with my folks, since his birthday is on Weds and we thought if they bring us home then they'll be there for the birthday "party" (small get together, lol). :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• immediate family at home
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010