Period after 3rd baby? TMI adult content

So, after delivering my 3rd baby (9 months ago), my periods have been crazy. They are still on time, but the first 3 days I bleed like I did right after delivering DD (for instance, today in a 6 hour period, I had gone through 5 pads). I had issues after delivery (my placenta broke in half, so my doc had to actually go in and get it, which broke it into even more pieces), and it took almost 10 weeks to heal, and then once it did my periods got really bad. I talked to my doc a few months ago, and she said that it would be like that for a while (she's the doc that caused the issue with the placenta). Has this happened to anyone else, or is it something I should be concerned about? I don't really want to go to the doc if it's something normal after 3 kids. TIA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Health

• OH wow you should not be bleeding like that in 6hr 5 pads no no no............ You need to go to the doc.. you may need a Hysterectomy thats what happened to my mom......I really hope thisis not the case..... I would go get this check ASAP....
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I'd go see your OB
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2010