How did you come up with your username?

Some usernames are obvious like "So-and-So'smom07", but some are not. How did you come up with yours?

I came up with mine because my husband calls me "Mama" all the time, like we're a little old couple (I think it's so cute!), and I'm a big Harry Potter fan. One day my oldest suggested mamapotter as a username for another site, so here we are!

mamapotter

Asked by mamapotter at 1:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Toddlers can't pronounce my name so, when my nieces and nephews were little they called me Auntie M. And the Wizard Of Oz is my all time favorite movie.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 1:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my last name starts with perk and my SO always calls me perks, so here we are perks mom lol
    The funny part of it is perks is my married name (to my ex)
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Mine came from a nickname in highschool and it's just stuck with me through all the years.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My nickname is GiGi because when my 27 yr old nephew was a toddler he stuttered and couldn't say Janet, I felt sorry for him when he would go "jajajajajajajajajajaja" so I told him just call me GiGi and it stuck and I was born in 1969.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My husband has called me Nermal, after the cat on Garfield cartoons who thought he was so cute, for most of our relationship. I call him Casper after the ghost because he walks so quietly he is always scaring me. Hence, I am Casper's kitty Nermal. He is Nermalsghost online.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 3:21 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i am infertile....one of my tests...tubal xrays showed clear tubes :)
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Hmm... I was having a hard time thinking of one, but I do love my little girl, so I came up with Lovemylittle1
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 4:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have a Suzuki Z250 fourwheeler that I used to ride all the time and get super muddy on. Thus muddysuzi.
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 6:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love zero candy bars and so does my kids so when I have one I am yellin myzero, so here we are.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 6:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My family called me milla when I was little and I was born in 1981
    milla1981

Answer by milla1981 at 7:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2008