cheating

do you ever think about it? do you think it is a normal part of being human?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• i have never but came close and my husband found out and told me he loved me and asked what i wanted and i told him i wanted him but i felt like he left me cause he did not tell me how pretty i was anymore and all we talked about was bills and kids and stuff , but at the same time i subconsion left the emails on the pc where he could find , so my answer is i think it is like when u crave a certain food it is cause you are craving something in that food that you need like protien or something and most time when woman cheat it is not about sex so you should figure out what you are lacking and try to meat that need with your husband but mostly talk to your husband about
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I personally don't think it's normal to think about cheating or to desire to do so. I think it's normal to find people of the opposite or same gender attractive or have sexual urges towards an attractive person. I think it's unhealthy to think about ways to cheat on your SO and hook up with that person
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yea, but I wonder if he is capable of cheating on me, I don't question or wonder about myself I know that answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I've seriously never even thought about cheating since I started dating my hubby, unless it was a celeb fantasy or something.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 1:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Ok that I think is normal ecspecially if you've been cheated on in the past by someone you really cared about. I don't think there is anyone out there that is in a relationship that hasn't had their doubts or suspicions. For that you're perfectly normal on the worry scale :D
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am suspicious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think alot of people dont really want to cheat but i also believe that everyone has thought it at least once. Personally i have cheated multiple times and I am not ashamed of it. I do love my husband dearly ( i can hear everyone scream that i dont but i do). I just like sex with a different guy everyone in a while. It spices up my sex life with DH and it teaches me things i didnt know before. Which can be so fun in the bedroom.

I'm not saying cheating is ok. I'm just saying that people do think about it more then they admit. Even some of those blasting others for cheating are in fact cheating of their spouse. The first to point a finger is usually the guilty one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• WHOW do you have an open marriage? Do you tell your hubby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think if you are human your mind will always wonder. No matter how good a relationship is, but when you are able to not fall into temptation thats the real test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I just have to say, I totally disagree. There are cheaters and there are non-cheaters. There is nothing you can do about a cheater. Nothing will keep them from cheating.

A non-cheater can feel driven to cheat in extreme circumstances. Everyone is capable of cheating in the right circumstance.

I do find other men, and women, attractive, but I have no desire to have sex with them. I don't look for other men, and I hardly even notice them. Besides, I would never risk what I have for a moment of passion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008