sorry but I have an orgasm question dont mean to offend..

Okay so please dont bash me. Im not sure if I am having orgasms. I think I am but I dont know. What does it feel like to orgasm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• obviously you are not....you will know if you have one... lol
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You may be having smaller orgasms. Keep trying. You would know.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If you are asking, then you are probably not! Orgasm is a mind-numbing, blinding climax of ultimate pleasure.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 1:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Imagine having a really stressful time and holding your breath at the same time...then letting go and breathing again all of the tension melting away and a euphoric happiness going throughout your whole body. You can't miss it you would definately know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Generally orgasms feel a build and a climax. When you climax your vaginal muscles contract repeatedly (like kegal exercises) pulsing (tighten then release)... some women experience a release of more fluid. There are different levels of intensity to orgasms. You can have them from strictly clitoral stimulation, insertion or a combination of the two.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Like the lady said, if you had one you would know!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You might be having small orgasms, small climaxes, like when he is hitting that g spot just right. I have lots of these vaginally. But the make your toes curl orgasms happen when my clit is stimulated at the same time. Some of the strongest are when you give yourself one. Try to reach that ultimate climax yourself and then show your hubby or SO where to find it. Serafyna describes the feeling very well.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yup Serafyna says it all!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Just don't "try" to have one. It puts a barrior up to fully enjoying the experiace. Just let yourself go. Over half the fun is getting their. :)
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 10:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Im the original asker, so to speak
    I get the huge build up, but I dont get the "explosion" like some would say. It will build up really strong so that my body starts to fee all hot, but then it goes away... What can I do to get to the climax instead of losing it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2008