Do you re-gift?

I'm at that stage in my life where there is not much I need and I'm difficult to buy for.  I've tried to insist that people don't buy for me but my darling friends, clients and family insist on getting me something.  I end up getting things I can't or won't use.  I've re-gifted only to people who I think would enjoy the items. 

Les1951

Asked by Les1951 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• I do I am too at that point in my life that i want nor need anything. I have been trying to tell people not to buy me anything either and that's not working. I will re-gift a few things this year and what I don't think I can re-gift will be given to some charity or Womens Shelter
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Im not hard to buy for. All I ever want is stuff for my kitchen but I do re-gift. If I dont need something I like to give it to someone I know would like it.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I do, in fact I will probably re-gift 30% of what I got this year. I'm trying to minimize the sheer amount of STUFF in my house, so if I don't love it, out it goes.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 10:53 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I may give it away to someone, but not as a gift. I have something I got last year that I thought about regifting this year as it's red and matches NOTHING in my home, lol.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 11:05 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I've done it before.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 11:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i regift by donating it to a place i know would use it ......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I have re-gifted. I can't see keeping something that I can't use!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2010