I'm giving myself a BIG pat on the back this year!!!

I didn't gain ANY weight throughout the Holidays...GO ME!! Last year I gained 7 lbs..mostly due to a love affair with soy eggnog, lol, thank God it's just a seasonal thing, I was drinking around a pint a day! (sometimes more!) This year I only had a few and gave myself just one day a week to be bad and have whatever I wanted..anyway, it's the day after Christmas and I am practically giddy after weighing myself, the scale hasn't budged! I did my workout Christmas Eve and Christmas day rather than using it as an excuse not to exercise. Anyone else stick to their guns this year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• GOOD JOB!! I lost weight.. you know they say that you should not try to lose weight during the holidays but to only mantaine your weight... i never new that till the other day lol.. im happy for you keep up the good work.. im giving you a pat on the back as well!!!
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• high five

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:08 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• GOOD FOR YOU!! I totally didn't, and I honestly feel ill this morning. Back at it for me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• That's awesome.
    I can't say the same for myself. I'm terrified to get on the scale as I really let myself go since Thanksgiving.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:59 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Thanks girls!!! :D And good job lacyjay! You get a big pat on the back too!! <3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Way To Go!!

I've been pigging out the last few days, so I'm staying off the scales until the candy is gone... :-\
    (I know...not a wise decision.)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• good for you...me not so good!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Good for you! I've managed to lose weight too during the fall/winter holidays - without trying. I never thought about it but last year when the nurse asked how in the heck I managed that I realized that the more I cook (goodies, mainly) the less I want to eat. And I've really paid attention to it this year - and sure enough, the more I made, the less I wanted to eat. I've got a massive amount of goodies made, and hardly any have been eaten because I just don't want them after making them! Doesn't it feel good!? Keep it up mama!
    Anonymous

• good for u momma
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Good Job!!! aWESOME!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:02 AM on Jan. 4, 2011