pregnancy pictures

i am getting my pregnancy pictures in a month, but since this is my first baby i dont know what poses or color scheme i want to do. i am having a baby girl, and was thinking of doing yellow and grey or pink and grey. but i noticed alot are only white. i dont know what i should do, any advice helps!!! thank you

new_mom_2011

Asked by new_mom_2011 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had them done when I was pregnant with my first. The coolest shots were silhouettes. Have one outfit that fits pretty snug and light from behind. I have probably 30 shots, but these two are my favorites:

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:30 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• how far along were you when you got yours done. i will be 32 weeks is that usually about when to get them done?
    new_mom_2011

Comment by new_mom_2011 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

•  

sorry it's so big but I did nudes like  Demi Moore (i believe that's who it was lol) did.  A black background and lighting that they control. And BTW You don't have to really be naked and you can cover areas you don't want seen. I think it looks so dramatic and beautiful...

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• oh I was 31 weeks
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I want to say I was around 35 weeks.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• these are all so beautiful... I am pregnant with my first and cant wait till I can do these
    recey2007

Answer by recey2007 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I would go with a black and white silhouette picture, and have a few pink accents hand painted in since you're having a girl,--maybe you holding a pink flower over your belly, or wearing a sheer gauze dress--something light and simple.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• will they provide the sheer items? or should i bring everything i want in the pictures/
    new_mom_2011

Comment by new_mom_2011 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010