Husband not treated fairly Year round how would you handle this?

My Husband seems to not be treated fairly year round for gifts and I am not sure how to handle this. He gets hardly anything from any of my family and his parents are all dead so he gets nothing there. I feel so bad for him that he is getting not much he just seems to take it all in stride evevn all of his kids don't get him anything he has 3 grown kids. They give him nothing for Father's day, his birthday Christmas nothing. What would you suggest? The only things he seems to get is a few small things from my Oldest (not his) daughter and something stupid from my mom.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to his children and your family about how unfair they are being. His GROWN children should be ashamed of themselves. They are being disrespectful and immature. Keep encouraging your daughter and any other children to honor him on holidays and Fathers Day.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Give mom and others suggestions on what is more appropriate to give to him. My kids don't give me gifts and I'm used to it. It really doesn't hurt my feelings. I just accept it so maybe it doesn't bother him as much as it bothers you. Just love him. I'm sure that's enough for him. He doesn't need others and their stupid gifts anyway when he has you!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:41 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i would just get him some specail for all of those holidays from you and your daughter and not worry about the others ....as long as you are showing how much he means to you then i am sure is fine.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• You are right admckenzie he says as long as we have the 3 of us he is perfectly happy
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• His kids are too selfish and wanting everyone else to buy things and pay their bills for them instead of even getting him a card or anything. I will have to just keep continuing to do the buying from my self and our daughter but it sure makes a person want to cut back on all of them for gifts
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2010