I had last night false labor pain :(... Somebody is experiemcing the same?

Im 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
Last night I was in the computer and just before going to bed I start to feel this pain in my lower abdomen like gassy pain with presure in my rectus and the baby was moving lots that make feel more unconfortable with the pain. I drink a glass of water because I thought that maybe I was deshidrated and went to bed over there I was unable to lay down in my bed for the pain :(. I get scared and call my hubby who was working and call my nurse line. When finally get down in my bed and I was in my left side I start to feel better and the pain was no there anymore. The nurse tell me that maybe better if I went to the ER if I had this pain like every 5 min. But thanks God the pain was gone. So I got 9 weeks more to go.

Betukamom

Asked by Betukamom at 11:37 AM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Was it a busy-stressful day for you?
    One glass of water might have helped or been enough, but keep drinking.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I am 33 weeks pregnant and I have been doing that a good bit here this past week.....worried I am starting early labor. This is my third...so I know I feel different...I still think she is coming early...just dont want her to come THIS early.

I think mine comes from not enough water and too much on the go....gotta slow down and drink water :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:51 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I. Was pregnant. An I did wake up with it the doctor said I wasn't eattn enough an they gave me a shot to reduce the labor pain so I went home an stuffed my self everyday an 2 weeks later she was born :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 26, 2010