Anyone every get a False positive on prego test?

not so long ago i had a doctor tell me Iwas pregnant after a blood test but after another test to see how far along I was,they ran the prego test again that came back negative,wow at that time I was not ready for another baby they almost put me in shock.now I'm happy to be pregnant with number 2.at lease i hope so. lol.do u have any stories to share.please don't give me that crap theres no such thing as a false positive.ty

momangel05

Asked by momangel05 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I went through something similar when i was younger, I was told I wasn't pregnant then I was pregnant then I wasn't pregnant and then two months passed and I was starting to show, I thought I was just getting fat. Tests can be wrong or incorrect
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It's possible to become pregnant, and then reabsorb the embryo without even knowing. It's possible that it gave you enough hormones to result in a false positive.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• these test were done in mins of each other and from the same blood sample,put thank you
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2008