How much money are you going to spend?

How much money are you going to spend of after Christmas sales? I do not plan on getting out today, but I would like to go find some good deals.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• setting my sights on upcoming events next year. My dd is graduating from high school. Between the portraits and the grad party and paying for college..that wrapping paper just doesnt look so important right now,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I spent about $130.00
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i went to walmart about a hour ago i dont really see any "sales" so i jus bought blankies and pajamas for the girls
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I would love to go shopping but No money :{
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Not much probably. I might pick up some wrapping paper, gift bags, and some tissue paper, but that's probably about it.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 3:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Well I was going to go out..but woke up to about 4 inches of snow! Sooo we spent the day in PJs..lol where Im from you just dont go out in that!!! Its like life shuts down at the warning of snow! lol....maybe tomorrow!? Id love to buy some Christmas stuff on clearance for next year!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I will probably buy wrapping paper, bows. THat is it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Zero??
    We probably should buy some wrapping paper, but it's not in the budget.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I went out today and didn't find much. Including grocery stuff & jeans, I maybe spent $100, if that. Tomorrow I probably won't get to go out, and Tuesday I'm going to check if a couple places have anything left - even if they do I won't spend much. I got what I wanted before Christmas ;).
    Anonymous

• I've decided that we are going to use newspapers for wrapping paper next year. Just another way we are going to go green. In running through Target today I spent about $60 on 7 pairs of jammies for my daughter for the next year, 3 containers of sprinkles for next years cookies, oreos (1/2 off!), laptop cases, a small Christmas gift for the little one I watch, and some marshmallows.
    greensavvymama

Answer by greensavvymama at 11:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010