Any advice on getting petition signatures?

http://www.go.petition.com/online/23138.html

Above is the link to a petition I've started for my little brother Ricky Kiser. He was sentenced based on "making an example for the community". He had no prior record. The Judge gave him 120 years on his first offense. Murderers don't even get that much time. I need your help. Please follow link and if you agree just add your name. It will take you 60 seconds max. Thank you.

Krys24k

Asked by Krys24k at 1:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sorry to hear about that. What did he do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• hey you, obviously ur link is not working....don't let them scare you off, there's plenty of diversity in da group. You need signatures? Make the link work babe! Quick!
    LifeisArt

Answer by LifeisArt at 2:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• When I was campaigning for Ron Paul before the primaries I always used to wear cleavage bearing shirts, and shock my ass when I walked with my pocket constitution hanging out of my back pocket... People really seem to take ya more seriously when you do that, sadly : (. I did get a lot of people to listen to me, though, and people really listened to what I had to say after I got over the initial confrontation. Many people even thanked me for the "information"... lol, I hope it really was the info they were thanking me for.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 4:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• what exactly was this man convicted of, if you don't mind my asking.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 4:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• from what i found on google he robbed a pharmacy.

lovinmyseabee

Answer by lovinmyseabee at 7:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• its sad if they are making a example of him look how they did Micheal Vick but he has to pay some time ...what did he do

Anonymous

• Michael Vick did a horrendous crime, he should be punished.
    Anonymous

• http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/fair-sentence-for-ricky-kiser
    Anonymous

• Krys24k what did your brother do?

Here is the link to the American Civil liberties Union. The sentence might be excessive for a first time offender depending on the crime and might qualify as cruel and unusual punishment. if you can get them on your side they'll help you out big time. http://www.aclu.org/index.html

ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Sorry to piss ya of but I have no pity for him. There is a law far bigger than the one written by man that states "Thou shall not steal" Sorry he was addicted to meds, get help!! His theft causes the pharmacy a loss of funds. His theft means higher insurance rates, cost of meds & heaven knows how the Pharmacist felt after he was robbed.
    I feel for the members of his family but it's time we take resposibility for our actions and realize the consequences if you break the law.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2008