What Christmas gift was your LO's favorite this year?

My two youngest boys both got a Leapfrog My Pal Scout puppy that you plug into your computer to download your childs name and favorite food, color and songs. The puppy then talks to your child and includes their name in songs and talks about their favorites. It is sooo adorable! I love seeing my two year old get so excited that his pal Scout knows his name.

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• His tricycle. It was the first thing he saw up under the tree, and he refuse to open up any more gifts lol.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• his little block building truck toys. It has four or so bases that you take the wooden block pieces and build different trucks and tractors with.

But we also got him a kitten, someone was looking for a home for it and I didn't want the poor thing to go to the already crammed pounds. She is the cutest little black kitten that plays with him nonstop for hours.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My youngest got a new laptop and a bunch of recording equipment. He was blasting out tunes all afternoon. My middle got a Droid and a wireless hotspot. The hotspot will help him with his blackboard classes. My oldest got a hockey tickets (Carolina Hurricanes) and a Sirrus Snap. All three boys got a monetary gift from their grandparents' estate. They had a good Christmas.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Mine are 1 and 2, they each got these cheap guitars and drum...they love them
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My son (5) loves his Buzz Lightyear wings. He wears them constantly! It is definitely his favorite :) My daughter (2) loves her purse that came with a play phone, car keys and sunglasses. She carries it around with her everywhere lol. She also likes the Princess dress up trunk my mom got her. It came with 3 different outfits and she's been having a blast playing dress up :)

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• He loves the train set my mother got him the most, I think. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Toss up between MarioKart game and wheel or Toothless from "how to train your dragon" movie. The toothless shoots out blue fire and has a wing span of 12 inches.

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• his iron man headquarters vehicle. I was so the hero!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Lego's--two 3 in 1 houses for my older son, and my younger son LOVES his Playmobil school, gym and cafeteria. (Of course I spent all day putting it together!) Good thing my older son can build Lego houses by himself! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• DD's favorite was her kitchen and all the food, pots, pans, etc. that came with it it, and DS favorite is a toss up between his train table and remote control Wall-E robot....
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2010