how late were you up and xmas eve?

I was up to about 3AM. We had to build a barie dreamhouse plus I made blankets so had to finish my daughters and wrap a few gifts then do the stockings...man I was drop dead exhausted. Then the day began at 730A which I guess isn't super early for christmas morning...Glad its over even though it was fun.

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• I worked Christmas eve and didnt get home till 6pm, I worked 2 hours of OT. I was toast! The kids made everything so pretty though, it was such a nice welcome home for me, Im very lucky to have such great teens!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I didn't go to bed until 5am Christmas morning. For no particular reason. I had all the gifts wrapped days before (for the first time). Then my husband helped carry them out at 11pm then went to bed. I set them out and did the stockings but wasn't tired so I started writing a story and didn't finish until 4am. Finally decided to get a couple hours sleep at 5am. Got up at 8am then went back to bed at 10am and didn't get woken until like 1pm (surprised they all let me sleep that long).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We were wrapping and stuffing stockings until 2am. Then I was up off and on all night coughing, and ended up triggering my gag reflex from all the coughing and there was vomiting involved. Then there was a clogged bathroom sink.
    I didn't get much sleep at all. The kids were up at 7:05am and we were gone all day visiting my parents and the in-laws. We finally dropped into bed, exhausted at 12midnight last night.

Now we have to clean up and reorganize the toys. FunFUN!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My sister, her DH and her kids are staying with us and they arrived Christmas Eve.. I hadn't seen them in 5 months so we all stayed up talking and drinking wine until 3am when our hubbys went to bed and we stayed up all night! I was so tired all day yesterday but I had fun with my sis!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 2:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We were up until about 12:30am because we had to put together a play kitchen for the kids which took about 2 hours. It was all worth it though :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We were at my aunts home until 1am... then up doing santa stuff until 2am.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We finally went to be around 1:30 AM.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• about 3am but not for good reasons....we were only 1/2 wrapped and then about 12:30 my daughter started puking...to much ecitement aand candy sweets are a BAD mix!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I was down around 2 am. But we didn't have to build anything or put anything together this year! Yay!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• 11pm
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2010