how do you handle you man being away?

my boyfriend job requires him to travel a lot. he's away right now. i miss you a lot. we want to start a family sometime next yr but at this point with him always gone, sex is almost never happening. masturbating isnt doing the trick and phone sex just makes me wish he was here. i really love him but i didnt expect him to be gone this much. yet the money is good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• The last year my hubby has maybe been physically here a total of 4 months. I am so damn busy and exhausted all the time I just don't have the energy to miss him. Sounds terrible, but I think I am used to it. That's the military way though.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Well you better get used to it or else you need to find somebody else unless he changes his job... don't wait until you're married to make a decision.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 2:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I do things I cant do while hes here- watch lifetime movies, take naps, eat food he doesnt eat. As far as the bedroom goes, you kind of just have to deal with it. Sending him some "foxy" (but not nude!!!) pictures can help create the anticipation for when he gets home.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My df works out of state too, last I got to see him was 1 1/2 months ago. We have 3 kids so they keep me busy, they are all under 3. We just talk a lot and send pics and vids
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Have you tried any toys? Do a web search for a Liberator Bonbon.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2010