toilet paper

Im in a family of three going on four and we always have more family over but even on days no one is here i still find my self using a whole roll by myself, its like the girl is pushing my pee button all day in there!
I guess what I really wanna kno is if anyone else is haveing the same problem, I just dont want to feel so alone in my potty troubles...
not to mention I cant laugh to much, cough or sneeze anymore with out peeing down my leg!

leapyear

Asked by leapyear at 2:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Increased urination was one of my first symptoms of pregnancy! Luckily, my bladder control stayed pretty solid all throughout, though I did have a few interesting sneezes. My baby didn't drop until minutes before he was born, though, so I never had the extra pressure down there.

We feel for you; pregnancy is so glamourous!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:43 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Lol. I was just gonna post something about sneezing and peeing my pants. It sucks. lol. But I dont use that much tp. even tho I pee every hour. My hubby uses half a roll when he poops so its me bitchin at him. But we use Quilted Northern Ultra Plush so I really only have to use like 5 squares. haha
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 3:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2008