Is sports on 24/7 in your house?

Thank goodness, not in mine! I'm glad DH prefers to watch science shows over sports. But at my in-laws, my FIL has it on sports 24/7 (well when he's not at work). Drives my MIL crazy! I mean he's even got it on bowling right now. Bowling! Now that's a man who's addicted to sports, LOL.

So what rules your home?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• When we ALL want to watch a football or baseball game it's on in the family room, otherwise my husband heads to his man cave in the basement with his friends or our boys to watch sports--I can shut the door, and peace and quiet reign once again! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yup.. DH is one of those men.. He loves all kinds of sports and espn is on 24/7! But we have two living rooms and he and the boys hang out in the one up stairs, away from the kitchen/dinning room/sitting area where I spend most of my day!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 2:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• No Luckily~~~
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• No men in my house and no cable so we are not into sports on tv.
    qtnfluffy

Answer by qtnfluffy at 2:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Actually sports are on a good part of the time since there are quite a few good types of sports to watch from baseball, basketball, football, soccer, the olympics, and so forth.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Nope ... hubby doesn't like watching sports.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The only time DH watches sports is during the playoffs at the end of the season for baseball and football. I like watching the World's Series, but football just sounds like a roar in my ears when it's on. But since it's not a constant thing, I don't mind, plus he'll go in the bedroom to watch if there's something on that he knows I like watching.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• That's the thing about my FIL...they have 3 TVs and 2 are big screen HDTVs, one is in the living room and the other is in their bedroom. But he insists on watching in the living room all the time. Of course the guys don't mind, they'll watch it too, but us ladies, we're all rolling our eyes after some point. My MIL was even starting to watch a Hallmark movie this morning and FIL came in and changed it to sports. Well, at least the movie looked boring, so I wasn't missing anything LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• To add to my previous comment...I just happened to get that same Hallmark movie from Netflix--I didn't realize it was the same thing until I started watching it and saw the actors, LOL. Wasn't too bad actually.

Anyway, yep glad DH likes to watch science shows, LOL. I can deal with that!
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Dec. 29, 2010