Do we all have our own pace?

I know we all are different but it kind of makes me upset... for example I have been walking for a few months now and notice some people walking too but it seems like they all are passing me up even if I am walking a good pace atleast I think I am walking a good steady pace. The other day I was walking and this older man I'd say 70's walks on by me and keeps going leaving me behind I was what the heck am I really walking that slow :(??? It is discouraging in a way but I WILL NOT LET THAT BRING ME DOWN...I have to keep going at my pace until I get there I guess :/
Thanks Ladies for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Health

• of course we do. you do what is best for YOU... dont worry about what others are doing.
    Anonymous

• Do what feels comfortable to you.. I am a excersize fanatic and even now i am not as fast as others.. if you push yourself to much you may loose interest.. theres no reason to feel ashamed that you arent as fast as others... be yourself..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Everyone definitely walks at their own pace and has different stride lengths. Just keep it up. Don't worry about anyone but yourself.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2010