Pumpkin: What is good besides pie?

I have a bowl full of pumpkin and I'm trying to figure out what would taste good with it. What are some of your favorite recipes to make besides pumpkin pie??

roxy85

Asked by roxy85 at 3:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• pumpkin bread, sorry i don't have the recipe, u can find it on-line
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Roast the seeds!! MMMMMM!! Yummy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• pie, bread, bars, souffle...remember it's just a big squash so any squash recipe you have pumpkin can be used. bake chunks like you do acorn squash.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I make a pumpkin cheesecake like pie (you can find the recipe at www.keebler.com look for Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie, or something like that.) It's really good! Otherwise, pumpkin bread is awesome, and i made an upside down pumpkin cake..........look online for that recipe. It was really good too!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Pancakes!! Just add the pumpkin to the batter with some pumpkin pie spices, oh sooo yummy! The best thing is you can freeze them to eat all winter. Send some my way, I've never had them with fresh pumpkin, lol :o)
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Pumpkin Cookies are my all time fav during this season. if you want the recipe just message me and i will send it to you!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I recently posted great recipes for Pumpkin Cheesecake and Pumpkin Muffins. Enjoy!

Cafe Kim

Answer by Cafe Kim at 12:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Pumkin ROLLS! Google it.. It is SOOOOO good!
    MommatoKage

Answer by MommatoKage at 2:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You can use pumpkin, or any other mushed fruit or veg, as a sub for butter in a cookie recipe. Although I usually keep 1/2 the butter, and sub 1/2.

AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 3:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008