Do you tell your husband that you kissed another man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• That's a difficult one. On the one hand being honest is a good thing. On the other it will make him feel like crap. I guess a lot of it would depend on what type of kiss it was, the situation surrounding it, and how you feel about it. I personally would tell him but that's just because my husband and I agreed not to keep secrets from eachother, even hurtful ones.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I wouldn't kiss another man to begin with. But if I did, I'd be sick to my stomach with guilt until I was honest. . .even knowing I'd probably mess things up pretty good between us for a while.
    Anonymous

• Everyone has different rules in their marriage, but personally if nothing more is going to come of the relationship with the other person, I wouldn't tell. I wouldn't make matters any worse and I would try to deal with my own issues, instead of hurting my husband. JMO!
    Anonymous

• nope.....never....deny deny deny...and dont do it again!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• U don't tell him. If the other guys tells him first, then try to make it seem like it wasn't that serious. Say something like," you act like I kissed you kissed you."
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• would you want to be told if he kissed another woman?
    mackison74

Answer by mackison74 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Its easy..open your mouth and say I kissed some other guy...or you just dont say anything and dont do it again.
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 9:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• do you love him? is it going to destroy things if he finds out? is he going to find out?
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Love is not lying! If you love him tell him. If he loves you...he'll forgive you and know you won't do it again. If you want to do it again, you shouldn't be married!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't ever kiss another guy. it would just be weird. If i did it would end my marriage
    Anonymous