If you could UNDO the consumption of 1 food you ate yesterday, what would it be?

For me, it would be chocolate. I ate a zillion truffles yesterday...and then ate too much dinner...

having chocolate

...and then had a few more chocolates before I went to bed. 

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 3:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• O I would have to agree or Lemon Icebox pie lol
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I got stuck missing Christmas dinner with a baby in pain, and I figured that my dinner leftovers would probably be miniscule and yucky (they were the last time I missed a dinner, so I made myself a scrambled egg wrap.

My plate came home wonderfully full and beautiful, and I ate that, too. Now I'm mad.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Nothing but I would add a lot of the goodies you guys ate. The doctor has me on a FAT FREE diet until my surgery! YUK

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Lays potato chips, I ate the whole bag by myself. I'll pay for it Monday when I work out.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• These incredible home-made rum balls and German brandy-filled chocolates. I just couldn't seem to get enough! UGH!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS COOKIES LOVE THEM MY FRIENDS MOM GSAVE A WHILE TIN OF THEM AND THATS THE ONLY COOKIES I LIKE AND I ATE A LOT
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 3:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I would undo my mil's chili. It wasn't very good and gave me terrible indigestion.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I didn't indulge in anything too fattening. My stomach is getting kind of squished in the 3rd tri so I can't eat a lot of food anyways. I wish I would have had some of the yummy desserts you guys are talking about.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I should have skipped the apple pie. Not because of the calories, because it came from Costco and it was lousy.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Rich Chocolate Cake
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010