Painting Walls Grey

I would love my color scheme in the living room to be, ornage, grey & white. What do you think about a light grey color on the walls.

notlott37

Asked by notlott37 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I used to have gray accented with white and maroon. Just a hint...do the orange in accents, and they will really pop, and be beautiful. Also you can change that when you get tired of it. Gray and white lend themselves to lots of changes. I used black, turquoise, light blue, willow green when I grew tired of the maroon, which looked great at Christmas.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The hair salon I go to has grey walls and white trim and it is beautiful.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Our bedroom is grey. It's a light grey, then we have black furniture and white and silver accents. I love it! It works if you do it right. I like grey, orange, and white sounds great!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I like grey walls. It allows for many different color schemes in any room.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• LOVE grey paint!!! to me it looks classic! It goes with so many different things!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Light dray walls will change in intensity, depending on the available light, and the accent colors. With some colors wit will appear darker, with some , it will look almost white. I think you've made a good choice.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I love a dove gray. Peaceful.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2010