Have you ever polished off ALL of something rich and deliciously naughty...

eating

...to "save yourself" from being tempted by it the next day?

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 3:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, I have and I must admit that I am guilty of this a few minutes ago, with a mini cheese cake tray!

Answer by older at 3:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• what if it went bad?!?! you can't risk it in the fridge overnight. WE ALL KNOW THAT!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I am a one thing person. If something is good, I will stay with that one thing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yep. Last night. And then I made cookies today because the child with the stitches said they'd make her better. I'm a sucker, because now I'm eating cookies, too.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• homemade tiramisu! Its so much btter than at a restraunt or store, because at the restraunt or store it has been sitting and the cookies start getting soggy, but when you make it yourself it is so amazingly delicious!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yes, quite often unfortunately. lol
    ssjmsb93

Answer by ssjmsb93 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Okay, this is probably going to sound really stupid and immature, but if I buy something I'm craving I will finished it off just because i'm selfish and I don't want someone else eating it. I currently stay with my in-laws and I have two sister-in-laws staying here as well and I made the mistake in the beginning of my pregnancy of buying stuff and leaving it in the fridge or on the counter just to have one of them come along and eat it up. So, that's why when I buy something I eat the whole damn thing, just so they can't have it. I'm normally not such a psycho with food, but when I'm pregnant it's a whole other story hahaha!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• all the time! :)
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• lol no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2010