Dress Up for Husband

I love to play dress up with my husband. He enjoys me in my outfits. But my husband want dress up for me. I would love to put a pirate hat on him & some tight undies. How can I get my husband to join in on the fun?

notlott37

Asked by notlott37 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe get a costume together for you that goes with the pirate theme and leave what you want him to wear at the end of the bed. ;) Then just sit there and smile til he gets the hint. Tehehe.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i have found that a man will do just about anything for a lil booty lol, just tell him want you want from him bc you really aren't asking too much
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My husband would do (almost) anything if he knows he's going to get some action out of it. Maybe yours will be willing to dress up for a few minutes if you make it worth his while?
    Anonymous

• Thats a tough one and im not sure how you would do that but I would start by asking him what his fantasy is.. or tell him you are turned on by Pirates lol.. maybe then he will want to..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2010