Jealous of Husband's Relationship with Friends

My husband has several female friends that he tell our martial business. Now, I am not mad that he has female friends, he had these relationships before I came into his life. But I don't like that he tells all our business to them. What especially makes me mad is the fact that he doesn't share their business with me. I know very little about these ladies. Even though I might not want to hear what you ladies have to share with me, bring it on anyway.

notlott37

Asked by notlott37 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I have this question: If your girlfriend tells you something about their relationship, do you tell your dh? How you answer that affects my answer. If it's yes, then I would be unhappy if he doesn't discuss his friends with you. If it's no, then he's only offering them the same respect you would give your friend. As for him sharing your personal business with them, I would be uncomfortable with that, but then I keep my business to myself. Period.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• that is 100% inappropriate of him.  a REAL man would not share his marrital issues in that way.

I validate your feelings that this is 100% wrong.

Anonymous

• im sorryi dont like this, i dont think it is right. I would be very upset if i were you. I would feel so sad and upset. i would be jealous.

sunflower1986

Answer by sunflower1986 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I don't think it's right either. DH would have my foot stuck up his rear if he was going around talking to chicks about our relationship.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I think he should have backed off these relationships when you got married. They, at the level they are that he's sharing this stuff with them, is very inappropriate. He's not being a considerate husband. He's putting them above you. And that wouldn't fly in our home.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Your hubby needs to understand that there are boundaries in a marriage. I would of had a very hard time if my boyfriend would share our problems to his female friends because you don't know how these ladies feel about him and they may give him bad advice, I dunno, pmsing today so in a man hate mood. GL.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010