When purchasing books....

do you usually buy one at a time or more than one for those of us who do not have a Nook or Kindle?

I typically buy at least two at a time.

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 4:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a Kindle now, but before I just sort of went wild in bookstores. I have several series I read, and sometimes they all have new books about the same time. I'd buy 4 or 5, and have to charge them. And it wasn't like I live out in the boonies and wouldn't be able to get back for months, I live 5 minutes from the bookstore.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 4:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Depend son what I want... if i fid two i like ill buy two if is ten then ten if it is one then one.
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• It depends. I usually get two or three at a time, but I only get to get books once or twice a year.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I have an ipad and I usually just purchase multiple ones at a time.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I like to get them from the library. I got a brand new Patricia Cornwell for $1.00!! They have paperbacks 5/$1.00 so I tend to come home with more book than I have space for.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Just one at a time. I can only read one at a time, so that way I don't feel pressured to try to read it quickly.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I usually buy several at once, I LOVE books. I have no desire to have a Nook or Kindle, I want the real thing. We have a local thrift store that sells them 12 for $1 so I get them by the dozen.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2010